
Tomorrow my husband and I are going to Spa Shiki to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We will both be getting swedish massages. I haven't had a massage in months, and I'm very excited about it! After getting a massage, my body feels like it does after a yoga class, but I don't have to do nearly the work to feel that way.
It's definitely hard to believe that we've been married 3 years. The time has flown by. At one of my wedding showers, the guests wrote their words of marriage wisdom for me in a journal. I'd thought I'd share some of their thoughts on the art of relationships with you:
- Communicate, communicate, communicate! It's essential.
- Compliment each other often.
- Take time for yourself.
- Be at least as polite to each other as you would be to a stranger.
- Learn to let the "little" things go...or else you may go crazy!
- Remember that love is a verb! Show love through your actions.
Namaste'
Yogadiva