
The summer before last I purchased an ipod nano. This is definitely one of my all time favorite technological gadgets--I'm not much of a gadget type girl, but I love, love, love having all my music right at the touch of my fingers on one cool device. I also appreciate the ability to easily create playlists, hit shuffle and listen to a wide variety of my music, as well as download podcasts.
I always enjoy knowing what other people are listening to as well as being introduced to new artists and music, so I thought I'd share a small sampling of my favorite ipod tunes:
Favorite Yoga Music:
Yoga Rhythms: music to energize the flow of yoga
Yoga Groove
Yoga Rhythm by Soulfood
Yoga One
Yoga Moods
Le Spa Sonique
Yoga Planet
YogaFit's Music for Peaceful Paradise
Favorite Female Artists:
Madonna
Nora Jones
Sarah McLachlan
Fiest
Yael Naim
Enya
Favorite Male Artists/Groups:
Coldplay
Robin Thicke
Nick Drake
David Garza
Hope you have a music and love-filled week!
Namaste'
Yogadiva