
Well what an exciting weekend! I met up with the world famous blogging Beagles of Dughallmor, and they were kind enough to show me their favourite place, Roseisle Forest and beach. Just beautiful! And for once Gail remembered to bring her camera along AND to take some photos too, so today I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
Those young beagles can run so much faster than me, so I was a bit slow to realise that there were treats on offer on this walk....
But I caught up eventually. It's not like me to miss out on food after all..
At one point I even took the lead, spurred on by the thought of more treats (Gail, take note!)
And by the end of the walk I was showing those young pups a trick or two...I think they look suitably impressed.
Just a final word for Petey in New York (if he can spare a minute from rehearsals that is). You may have noticed that your young Rosie here is on a lead. Apparently she'd staged a disappearing act the previous evening- I think she may have been searching for you.