
Sorry I haven't been in touch this week. A change of plan at short notice meant spending the week over at our Loch Torridon cottage - great views but no internet access.
We went for a walk on Beinn Alligin, and I decided to see what it would be like to be one of my black coated Scottie cousins for the day.
Do you think I succeeded?
I think I looked pretty good.
But Gail seemed less than keen on the new image, and wouldn't let me back in the Mini until I'd had a cold bath...

Now I have just learned that my friends the
Rocky Creek Scotties are having a 'stick out your tongue' challenge. It so happens that I posed in appropriate fashion a couple of days ago, and would like to enter the photo below in the sub-category 'best tongue displayed in a beautiful mountain landscape'!

This final picture probably won't interest you, because I'm not in it, but Gail is convinced that some people/dogs might like to see the view outside our cottage at about 10:15 pm on Midsummer night.